Wednesday 22 February 2012

What's Your Opinion?

 As I mentioned in my previous blog, my opinion is that knowing the information needed and being prepared are the most important techniques when trying to avoid stage fright. I believe this is true because it gives the ability to not stress or become anxious about whether everything will be accurate. 

 Now, I want to hear from you. I want to know if you have an opinion on what the most important technique to getting over stage fright is. I also want to know why you think that this technique should be deemed the most important for avoiding stage fright.


 Please post all of the responses in the comments section below. I will be posting the results of this poll based on the comments that are received.

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, you the most important technique to getting over stage fright is to treat the audience likes friends, that way you don't alienated and the audience also feels like they know you better which creates a better atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your opinion. It is greatly appreciated. I completely agree that this is an important part of overcoming stage fright. Having the audience in a better mood will help bring out the confidence needed in avoid stage fright. This will also help the with the interaction throughout the presentation.

      Thank you again for your feedback. I will be posting the results soon!

      Delete